Personal data protection policy
Camino del Apu Ausangate S.R.L. Hereinafter, Andean Lodges, respects your privacy and is committed to protecting the Personal Information you share with us. Therefore, in compliance with the provisions of Law No. 29733, Personal Data Protection Law, its regulations, and complementary standards, it has adopted technical and organizational measures to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access, and theft of the personal data provided by their owners.
In order to provide our services, you must previously provide certain personal data, which will only be used for the purpose for which they were collected. The type of possible information that is requested includes names, surnames, electronic mail address (e-mail), date of birth, sex, country and city of origin, and personal interests, among others. Not all the information requested at the time of entering the site is mandatory to be provided, except those which we consider convenient to process your requests and requirements.
In this way, all the personal data that is provided to us will be stored in our database in a secure environment. We may use the Personal Information you provide to us, for example, to provide a service, answer inquiries, ensure a correct reservation, measure consumer interest in our different products or services, and inform you about products, services, or regular updates about Andean Lodges that we think might be of interest to you.
Andean Lodges may send you emails based on the Personal Information you have provided to us, you can choose not to receive them, using the link provided at the end of each of our newsletters and inform us about your preferences or if you would like to be removed from all of our communications.
Such information will not be shared or disclosed, except when authorized by you, or in the following cases:
• When required by a competent authority and after compliance with the corresponding legal process.
• When in the opinion of this site it is necessary to enforce the conditions of use and other terms of this website or to safeguard the integrity of other users or the site.
If you have questions or concerns about this Policy, do not hesitate to contact us at any time via email at email@example.com
- Personal information. All information about a natural person (the user) that identifies or makes it identifiable through means that can be reasonably used.
- Responsible of processing personal data. Any natural person, legal person that alone or acting jointly with another carries out the processing of personal data commissioned by Andean Lodges by virtue of a legal relationship that binds it to it and defines the scope of its action. It includes whoever performs the treatment without the existence of a personal data bank.
- Order of treatment. Delivery by Andean Lodges to a person in charge of processing personal data by virtue of a legal relationship that binds them. Said legal relationship defines the scope of action of the person in charge of processing personal data.
- Holder of personal data. Natural person to whom the personal data corresponds
- Transfer of personal data. Any transmission, supply or manifestation of personal data, of a national or international nature, to a legal person under private law, a public entity or a natural person other than the owner of personal data.
- Processing of personal data. Any technical operation or procedure, automated or not, that allows the collection, registration, organization, storage, conservation, elaboration, modification, extraction, consultation, use, blocking, deletion, communication by transfer or diffusion or any other form of processing that facilitate access, correlation or interconnection of personal data.
Andean Lodges undertakes to respect the guiding principles established in the Personal Data Protection Regulations detailed below:
- Principle of legality: The processing of personal data is carried out in accordance with those established in Law 29733 and its regulations; the collection of personal data by fraudulent, unfair or illegal means is prohibited.
- Principle of consent: For the processing of personal data, the consent of the owner must mediate.
- Principle of purpose: Personal data must be collected for a specific, explicit and lawful purpose and its treatment must not be extended to any other purpose than that indicated when the user gave their consent.
- Principle of proportionality: All processing of personal data must be adequate, relevant and not excessive for the purpose for which they were collected.
- Principle of quality: The personal data to be processed must be truthful, accurate and, as far as possible, up-to-date, necessary, pertinent and adequate with respect to the purpose for which they were collected.
- Principle of security: The owner of the personal data bank and the person in charge of its treatment must adopt the technical, organizational and legal measures necessary to guarantee the security of personal data.
- Principle of disposition of appeal: The owner of personal data must have the administrative or jurisdictional channels necessary to claim and enforce their rights, when these are violated by the processing of their personal data.
- Principle of adequate level of protection: For the cross-border flow of personal data, a sufficient level of protection must be guaranteed for the personal data to be processed or, at least, comparable to the provisions of the Data Protection Law Personal or by international standards in the matter.
Purposes of personal data
Andean Lodges will use the personal data provided by users to:
- Comply with the provision of contracted tourist services: flight programming and reservation, tourist packages, hotel reservation, restaurant reservation, itinerary programming, tourist services in general, among others; answer questions related to it and send any additional information about the contracted service.
- Analyze and identify the expectations, preferences, levels of customer satisfaction (natural person, companies and travel agencies), among others that may be useful for the improvement of the company’s services.
- Sending digital advertising of promotions or tourist services on offer, or any news, update or information related to the company.
Treatment on request
Andean Lodges may commission part of the processing of personal data for which it is responsible or which are part of the personal data banks of which it is the owner, to legitimate providers, for purposes of processing, equipping technological solutions and customer satisfaction.
Rights of the holders
In accordance with the Law, the holders of personal data have the following rights:
- Right of Access and information on the data of himself that are part of the database owned by Andean Lodges.
- Right to rectify, update and include the personal data of the owner subject to treatment by Andean Lodges, when these are partially or totally inaccurate, incomplete or when omission, error or falsehood has been noticed.
- Right of Cancellation or Deletion of the owner’s personal data not related or necessary for Andean Lodges to provide its services or that are not in accordance with current regulations.
- Right of Opposition: The owner of personal data can oppose the processing of their personal data at any time. The opposition will proceed to the extent that the treatment has no contractual or legal justification.
Procedure for the exercise of the rights of the owner of personal data
The Holders may revoke their consent or exercise their rights, after verification of their identity, presenting their identity document and sending their request, queries or claims to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Term of personal data processing
The personal data processed by Andean Lodges will be kept as long as the purposes of this policy are met and / or until the owners request the deletion of their personal data.
Personal data security
In compliance with current regulations, Andean Lodges takes all reasonable precautions and appropriate technical, administrative and organizational measures to guarantee the security of personal data, avoiding its alteration, loss, improper treatment or unauthorized access. The application of the security measures is intended to ensure the preservation, confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the data.
This Policy has been updated as of October 25, 2021 and may be modified by Andean Lodges at any time. If there is any change or modification of this Policy, the current text of the same will be published on our web portal: www.andeanlodges.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All the services that are marketed through this site are subject to terms and conditions that are explained below, so we suggest that you read and thoroughly review their details.