10 Days / 9 Nights: AUSANGATE´S SUMMIT
The Apu Ausangate is the highest mountain in Southern Peru, with its 6,372 m.a.s.l., and it´s a great challenge to reach its summit. At Andean Lodges, we have a team of local and professional high-mountain guides who will help you conquer Mount Ausangate´s summit, to enjoy the grandeur and power of the most Sacred Mountain in the region of Cusco, thanks to our climbing program, designed for you to gradually adapt to heights and reach the top, without inconvenience.
- Day 1: Cusco – Huampococha Lodge
- Day 2: Huampococha – Anantapata Lodge
- Day 3: Anantapata – Machuraccay Lodge.
- Day 4: Machuraccay – Base Camp – Machuraccay
- Day 5: Machuraccay – Base Camp
- Day 6: Base Camp – High Camp
- Day 7: High Camp – Summit – Machuraccay Lodge.
- Day 8: Machuraccay – Chillca Lodge
- Day 9: Chillca – Cusco
- Day 10: Spare day, in case of bad weather conditions.